Sunday, January 29, 2006

So close, I cannot taste it.

Jeans

I'm almost there...only 5-10 more lbs. until I reach my weight loss goal I set back at the end of September. It feels nice to be close, and I'm enjoying the freedom I feel from not being so self conscious about my self. Not that I loathed my self 30 lbs heavier but it made me spend so much extra energy trying to convince my self that I was OK with the way I looked.

I've realized that shedding some weight rejuvenated my spirit and is allowing me to focus on so many other things besides food. For I was and will always be surrounded by food and great meals, but food does not have to run my life.

Life is lighter, I'm lighter and I am moving forward with a renewed focus and a smaller jean size.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You've done a great job so far, keep on goin!

Kara0303 said...

AND you look GREAT! Congratulations!!!

Jennifer said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Three cheers for you! And just think how great you will look in the pink dress. But most importantly think about the bathing suit on the beach!!!