Friday, July 01, 2005

well hello there....handy man

Dear guy in line in front of me at the home improvement store...
- your hot.
Thanks for talking to me while in line and apologizing for the slow check out line.
- your hot.
It's not your fault the cashier couldn't scan your items.
- your hot.
It just made for an even longer interaction.
- your hot
And sorry that some one ran over your mailbox.
- your hot
And yes all the paving stones in my cart were heavy to pick-up.
- your hot
And yes, I am single and you should have asked for my number after stairing at me across the parking lot, while loading your car.
- your hot and nice
By the way, you would have gotton my real number.
- cause your hot and obviously handy

Hope to talk hardware soon -
me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hot Handy Man,
Can you fix broken swings? Cause I know one that might need fixin!
Thanks,
Girl rollin on the ground

EunSun Alexander said...

Perhaps it's time to go back to the home improvement store.. maybe hot handy man is back.