Friday, June 24, 2005

Yard gnomes beware

42-15239621

I Y my weed eater
I ask everyone this question...is it so wrong to love such a wonderful device?

I actually caught my self day dreaming about the usage of my newest lawn tool, my precious Ryobi interchangeable head weed wacker while at work. Ahh all that time we'll spend, edging and trimming. I never knew the pure pleasure of putting the finishing touches around my yard. The only thing I can compare it to is the experience I used to have as a child of coloring inside all the shapes of a picture in a coloring book and then outline each shape with a hard dark line. It just solves all the worlds problems (sad isn't it)

I also love the faces of all of my retired neighbors when I come out in boots, cammo pants and a tank and goggles' and just tear my yard up. It's like I'd like to tell-'em "stop with your staring and pull up a lawn chair 'cause I've got some grass to chew"

To sum it up, you ain't a real woman 'til you smell like fuel and you've felt the sting of trimming wire on your shins.

3 comments:

bsimmons715 said...

It's offical - you need a new life. I knew that I needed a new life, but you, I would never suspected.

Maybe's its the stress of work or living with no other people for the first time, I dunno. What I do know is that appearently the cool test was right. I am cooler than you. How sad is that?

You could have at least stayed even with me, but goggles, so help me you bragged about wearing goggles while you whack weeds. You need serious help, like some kind of intensive 12-step program or something.

Kara0303 said...

I may not ever be a real woman then. I don't even know how to turn on the lawn mower! Oh, well, that's ok with me!! :) You go get 'em girl!

Tiffany said...

yo - bsimmons
you would recognize cool if it married you mamma - thatz right I brought up ya mamma -
look out cause next thing you know you'll be asking me advice on how to wack yo weeds